Heffy Doodle Guest Designer

Hello friends,

today I have a special card to share with you. I don't even know how this are called, but as I saw this cute little bear I knew I wanted the card to look like this. And I´m so super excited to be guest designing for Heffy Doodle. This stamp company is pretty new (since summer 2017) and came up with five stamp sets (and matching dies) and each one is better than the other. For my card today I´ve used the unbearable without you stamp set.


In case you think this card looks amazing but complicated to make, I can show you, that it isn't. The duration of this card making video shows, that it is super fast to make, as I could shorten the video to five minutes and a bit. The trickiest part was figuring out the measurements, but I already did the work for you, so you could save some time and start crafting.



I stamped my bear image seven (!!!) times using Memento tuxedo black ink and stamped on Neenah white paper. The images are colored with my Copic markers (E44, E43, E42, RV00) and fuzzy cut.

The card base is 7,5cm x 22cm and has to be scored at 3,5cm, 6,5cm, 15,5cm, 18,5cm. I didn´t fold the card until I created my background. To create the background I used post it tape and created my own snow drifts and colored the background with Faded Jeans and Broken China Distress Oxide Inks. I used the negative pieces from the snow drifts to create snow hills using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. To create snow, I used a Shimmer Spitz and scattered it over my card base. I used a star image and stamped it with the shimmer spritz also.

I hope that you liked my project for today and we will see us soon. Thank you to Lesley for letting me show my card on Heffy Doodles Blog today. 


Big Hugs,

Heffy Doodle Interactively yours
Heffy Doodle Unbearable without you
Copic Marker Copic Marker
Fiskars  Schneidebrett
Folia Bonefolder
Folia Schere
Herma Removable Label Herma Removable Label
Incadincado Embossing Bag
Memento Tuxedo Black
My Sweet Petunia MISTI Tool
Neenah Solar White Paper Ultra Heavy
Ranger Glossy Accents
Scotch 3M Tape Glider
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Ink
Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Broken China
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Faded Jeans
Tombow Mono Multi 
Versafine Onyx Black
Versamark Watermark Ink
WOW Embossing Opaque White Embossing Powder





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen